How does consignment work at Laura Jean's?
- No appointment necessary. We accept items everyday and anytime Monday through Saturday. Sorry, but we do not accept consignments on Sundays!
- Ready to sell condition. All items must come in freshly laundered and on hangers in order to be considered.
- Items must be:
- In style (purchased within the past 2 years)
- In season
- Better labels and good quality
- Our consignment period runs 30 days and is a 50/50 split. You receive 50% of the final selling cost.
- After the 30 days, you may pick up any unsold merchandise or we can donate it to a local non-profit
- Your donations are making a difference in our community. We donate to SPARCC, Mothers Helping Mothers, Sarasota Housing Authority, Mustard Seed, Dollar Dynasty, Good Samaritan Ministries and Goodwill.
- Well-pressed clothing in like new condition typically sell very well and get top dollar
- Items sell best which have not been altered to fit your body
- Consider the value of your items. Laura Jean's will mark your items approximately 1/3 - 1/4 of the retail value. You will receive 50% of this sale price.
- Keep in mind that clothing that is current with today's trends may sell for higher prices and normally yield more cash back to you!
What's in style
Many of Sarasota's high end boutiques consign with our consignment store. You will find high-end designer clothing and handbags available at a 1/3 - 1/4 of the retail price! Many items are brand new with original retail pricing and labels. Our prices are insanely good and very few clothing items are actually 1/3 - that mostly applies to the accessories!
Our selection changes daily so be sure to stop in to find the latest bargains and trends for your wardrobe. You don't want to miss all the incredible designer labels that come through our doors everyday: Tory Burch, Lululemon, Gucci, Forever 21, Ann Taylor, Michael Kors, John Hardy, Lilly Pulitzer, Miss Me, Chico's, St. John, Chanel, Vince, Free People, Tom Ford, Anthropologie, Johnny Was, Eileen Fisher, Express, Prada, Vineyard Vines, YSL, Valentino, David Yurman, Tiffany, Brahmin, Bedstu, Gucci, Etro, Joe's Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Paige, J. Jill, Alice & Olivia, Trina Turk, Banana Republic, WHBM, Vince Camuto, Uggs, Prada, Vineyard Vines, and so many more! Have some of these in your closet that you just don't find yourself wearing any more? Bring them in and make some cash!